That is me today. The more the day goes on, the more cranky I've become. I can NOT wait to get out of this frickin winter wasteland & go to AZ. I'm so ineffectual at my job it's not funny. I'm to the point where I'd like to rip someone's head off & it's just not even over anything major. I'm just annoyed. I'm pissy, I just want to be left alone. And yes, taking 4 of my cookies is a bit presumptive & is going overboard. Especially since I didn't really want to offer them to you, but felt I had to since you said "Oh, cookies! Wanna offer me some of those?". Uh, not really, but ok.
I've actually been stuffing my face w/ those cookies today.
And I JUST missed the Coldplay double play on the radio, thereby missing a chance, AGAIN to win tickets to the concert. ARGH!!!!
Thank god my door is closed today.
I really want to go home & just drink my whole damn bottle of Shiraz. Leaving the bag on, feeling like a wine-oh.
Today is one of those days where it feels like the only thing that will help is a hug from Justin. And he's NOT f'ng here. Dammit dammit dammit dammit. Dammit.
I'm calling my mommy. So there.
Wednesday, November 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I am sorry to hear you are Queen Supreme Crankypants today...tho I do love the name by the way! Off with the cookie stealer's head!!!Sometimes you just have those days and you are entitled to go home and drink that entire bottle of Shiraz! I say have a drink, veg out, and get excited about your trip to AZ on Sunday!!! :)
Post a Comment