If ever I were to have an illicit affair w/ a celebrity, he is SO it. What a cute little, uber clever, DORK. Actually, apparently his preferred nickname is Geek. As in, "Geek in the Pink". I'm currently listening/watching the video on Yahoo Music. Yay for Yahoo Music. My own VH1 substitute. Oh I LOVE you Jason Mraz. You can sling clever quips at me ANYTIME!
Ok, back to my celeb hubby...
(disclaimer: of course, I still love Justin, completely. I'm just sayin', if I ever had the chance, I might seriously, strongly consider it...)
Monday, November 14, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Don't you just love celebrity boyfriends??? I know I have enough of them! It's like that episode of FRIENDS with the list of celebrities they could cheat on their significant others with with no consequences...Not that I am advocating cheating...it's bad, way bad...it's not cheating if you are lusting after someone you will never have!! right? ahahaha!
Jason's song, Geek in the Pink, is awesome. I think he made a mistake with video for it. I first heard it on the radio and could picture a geeky guy in pink shirt and thick but kinda cool glasses, sitting on a barstool and having a great-looking chick blow him off and start to leave with a unimaginative moron, only to remember how those kind of guys are like selfish cavemen in bed. Somehow geek wins her over and she picks him, and you can see her toes curl with delight from this geeky guy who rockets her to Jupiter. The video he did was one of the worst I've ever seen, I hope he redoes it so this great song will get more play and maybe he can win a Grammy.
Post a Comment