Monday, November 14, 2005

Busy signal

This is all I'm getting from the local radio station at the moment. They're giving away pairs of tickets to Coldplay & Fiona Apple (FIONA!!!!) , who are coming to town Monday February 20th. I'd LOVE to see Fiona in concert again. Coldplay would be spiffy too. What's REALLY frustrating is that I got it to RING actually, once & then was on hold, but then never got said hello to or anything & then was hung up on. GAH! I got GYPPED!

Justin has the day off today. Apparently it's not going well for him though. The plan was to take his truck in to be fixed (just b4 he moved, it got hit by a drunk driver, while it was parked on the street) & then they'd give him a rental car. Well, they're some snafus w/ the rental car company & he just sounded really pissy. Now he'll have to wait till next week (when I'm THERE! YIPPEE!!) to get that taken care of, which he didn't want to do. *sigh*

I can't wait till next week!!! Sweetness.

1 comment:

Amy said...

JennJr: If I had to pick 5, they'd be 1) Jason Mraz 2) John Mayer (fixed) & then for today 3) Matt Czchury (from GG) 4) the Weasley twins (if they were really alive, they'd be my age & that's hot. Twins!) 5) Orlando Bloom...