Meme fun designed to get some comments. :o)
If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, even if we don't speak often, please post a comment with a memory of you and me. It can be anything you want, either good or bad.
When you're finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people remember about you.
Friday, November 11, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Too many things! Too many things!
1) Teaching me how to play the theme from the Little Mermaid on your flute at band camp.
2) Coming up with serious schemes to get Jon to pay attention to you during honor band try outs.
3) Karaoke at that little hick country bar - our first duet! - when I was visiting Omaha for a conference.
4) How you've been there for me through just about everything - here nor there and in between. You're the best and I love you!!!
I have only known Amy thru our blogs for the past two months but what I remember is how nice it was that she read and posted on my blog and how much we have in common!:)
Post a Comment