Friday, November 11, 2005

One week

I feel as if I'm living in a perpertual countdown. There are SO many things going on this month that I'm waiting for!

First & foremost, most important, etc is my trip to Arizona. I fly out on Sunday morning (11/20) & land in Phoenix about 3 in the afternoon. I'm not sure if I'll worry about blogging while I'm there. But, I'm gonna take LOTS of pictures & I promise to post some when I get back!

Second is the new Harry Potter movie: The Goblet of Fire. I'm so excited for this. I'm going to see if my Mom wants to go see it on Saturday the 19th. It actually comes out on 11/18, but I have to work that night & the next night, so I'm thinking matinee. HP is only ONE WEEK away!

Third is the movie version of RENT. I'm even MORE excited for this. I LOVE this show & have seen it live & now I'll get to see most of the original cast. WHOO HOO!

And then Fourth is my old roommate, Jen's bday. Several other people have bdays this month too, but Jen's is actually the event that's the soonest: 11/17. I gotta remember to get a card in the mail. ASAP.

2 comments:

Artistic Soul said...

I am SO excited for Rent! We're going to see it in NY, so it will be even better!! Not that HP4 isn't noteworthy, but I'm more stoked for Rent.

C.C. said...

OOhhh! Yeah take lots of pics of Arizona! Never been there and need to live vicariously thru you!!

Harry Potter 4!!! Can't wait to see that either. Is it just me or is Ron Weasely looking like an early version of David Bowie w/red hair?

RENT does look really good too. Lots of buzz about it. I saw a trailer for the first time last night!