I got tagged by JennJr (see link at right) to play along w/ this meme. B/c I'm such a good sport & I love meme's I'm going to play along. However, I'll be tagging some of the same people she did, which just means they really have to do it...
The game is: list seven songs you’re into at the moment. NOT your all-time favorite songs. Doesn’t matter what they are, what genre they’re from, if they have words, if they’re good, they just have to be seven songs you’re into right now this very minute! Then, when you’re done, you tag seven people to list the seven songs they’re digging right now! Okay, here’s my seven:
1) Better Days by the Goo Goo Dolls: I just really like what it says. I makes me feel wistful.
2) Feeling You, by Santana feat. Michelle Branch: I usually like Santana's collaborations & this one is particularly good. It makes me think of Justin. In a happy way.
3) Stay (Wasting Time) by DMB: I'm getting all pumped up for my concert experience w/ them on November 27th. Can't wait! "Oh we were dancing, mouths open, splashing tongue taste"
4) La Vie Boheme! by OBC of RENT: I'm also getting excited for the new movie to come out. I love this show live & can't wait to see what they'll do on film. "To loving tension, no pension, to more than one dimension, to starving for attention, hating convention, hating pretension, not to mention of course hating dear old Mom & Dad..."
5) Sugar We're Going Down by Fallout Boy: this is dangerously close to being over played, but I've loved it since it 1st got lots of airplay. I particularly love the line "I'm just a notch in your bedpost but you're just a line in a song"
6) Come Back to TX (Ohio) by Bowling for Soup: this song cracks me up. It's so funny. "...there's nothing wrong w/ Ohio, 'cept the snow & the rain. I really like Drew Carey & I'd love to see the Rock n Roll hall of Fame"
7) Beverly Hills by Weezer: I LOVE Weezer. I got to see them a long time ago in concert, opening up for No Doubt (in 1997). I don't really remember much of their performance, but they've consistently had songs that I LOVE & that make me giggle. This one makes me think of my friend Erica, in LA. I have it for my ringtone when she calls.
I'm tagging Wiccachicky, Marina, CC, Katz, Almsthvn, SusanofPudlin, & Complex Being. Good luck gals!
Wednesday, November 02, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Weezer rocks man! I've been tagged twice too so I've GOT TO DO it!
New to the Meme tag thing so bear with me!
Ok! I did it! That was kinda fun!!:) Thanks Amy!
Post a Comment