Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Countdown Meme

I swiped this from Wiccachicky yesterday, but didn't have time to post what I wrote (yesterday) till today (long story). So, here it is...play along please. Especially you CC! Let me know if/when you post folks (dear readers of mine) & then I'll come read yours!

Another Meme 10-9-8-7...

TEN FIRSTS
First Thing You Ate Today: instant oatmeal w/ raisins
First Best Friend: Shauna M (she lived down the street)
First Screen Name: amyhcalum
First Pet: Carmel, the cat
First Piercing: Ears
First Crush: Randy Smith (he was a 6th grader to my 2nd grade).
First CD: Fiona Apple: Tidal
First Car I Drove: Mom’s old 5-speed Camry (1986?)
First Stuffed Animal: Gingerbread…so not technically an animal, but a stuffed treat!

NINE LASTS
Last Alchoholic Beverage: Gold Coast Blonde (an Ale) from Upstream
Last Car Ride: Driving back from recruiting at a high school today
Last Movie Seen: RENT
Last Phone Call: Spoke to Justin an hour ago…woke him up from a nap. He finally made it back to AZ.
Last CD Played: Keane
Last Bubble Bath: a few months ago…
Last Time you Cried: Last night
Last concert seen: DMB, (or Dave Matthews Band for those not in the know) on Sunday night!

EIGHT HAVE YOU EVERS
Have you ever dated one of your best friends: Yes (whoops: I don’t recommend it)
Have you ever been arrested? no.
Have you ever skinny dipped: no.
Have you ever been on TV: yes
Have you ever kissed someone, and then regretted it? Yeah, b/c he was someone other than my boyfriend at the time (I know, I’m a hussy!)
Have you ever had a sex dream about someone? Yup
Have you ever cheated? On someone? Yeah. On a test? Yeah. I know, I’m going to hell.

SEVEN THINGS YOU ARE WEARING
1. black socks
2. black boots
3. pinstripe pants
4. red turtleneck
5. black long sweater
6. bra/underwear
7. jewelry

SIX THINGS YOU'VE DONE TODAY
1. Woke up.
2. showered
3. Ate breakfast.
4. Called Justin.
5. drove to work
6. put on mascara…

FIVE FAVORITE THINGS IN NO ORDER
1. Oatmeal Choc Chip Cookies
2. Justin
3. Friends/Family
4. Italian Food
5. sandals

FOUR PEOPLE YOU CAN TELL ALMOST ANYTHING TO
1. Justin
2. Robin
3. Michaela
4. Babes of South Ash (they’re a collective! It counts!)

THREE CHOICES
1. moving
2. going back to school
3. Justin (I could have just walked away, when he 1st told me he wanted to move...back in May)

TWO THINGS YOU WANT TO DO BEFORE YOU DIE
1. Get married/have family
2. Go to Europe

ONE THING YOU REGRET
1. ?

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great meme! I swiped it yesterday too! Great minds think alike! :)

Artistic Soul said...

Yippee! At least someone comes to read my blog. :o)

C.C. said...

That was fun! I liked how one of your 5 favorite things was sandals! It's so cool to see what people come up with:) Thanks for including me Amy!:)