Thursday, December 01, 2005

Thursday...which just isn't Friday

I'm bored w/ me, myself & my job (you thought I was going to say "I", didn't you?) today. Actually this whole week I've felt kinda blah. I know a big part of it is the coming down from seeing Justin for a whole week. Another part of it is the stupid cold & snow.

It snowed from 4:00 till about 11:00 or so last night. SUCKY! It made driving home a bit more adventerous. I had what I like to call a deathgrip on the wheel while driving. But, I made it home. And, I'm SO proud of my car, Kimmie, for the good job she did. Normally, she doesn't handle very well in the snow (struggling to get going from a stop, esp at an incline, slidding around corners, etc & she's a front wheel drive car!). Last night wasn't too shabby though. Just one instance where I ended up angled in the street: oops.

This morning the drive to work was better. But, there are still some idiots who think that they can drive all fast & crazy-like. Some moron whipped around a corner & did the fishtail thing in their big rear-wheel drive truck. GAH! This is why I HATE winter. F'ing sucks.

I've just been so tired lately. However, it seems to be an across the board thing for most people I know: lots of you in blogger-land, my co-worker Katrina, we're all dragging ass this week. BAH!

Hopefully I'll be able to finally see Harry Potter 4 this weekend w/ mi madre & that will improve my mood.

2 comments:

C.C. said...

Yeah, it's like a combination of the weather and that fact that I slept in and ate way too much for Thanksgiving that this week seems boring, tiring and blah for me! I am going to see HP4 Saturday finally!

Unknown said...

I always enjoy seeing the news on the day of the first snowfall. Those expensive cars sliding and doing 360's in the snow. Yeah, I know, it's dangerous, but the pictures are just so priceless!