Well, I tried to post the "loser" quiz that Wiccachicky had on her blog this morning, but it wouldn't post right & kept screwing up the rest of my blog. So, I deleted the whole post. Sorry if some of you are confused.
Suffice to say, I was also a band geek. However, at good old Bullshit High (our fond nickname for BHS) we preferred the terms: Band Nerd, Choir Geek, Orch Dork & Drama Freak.
In terms of my Tarot question from yesterday: both JennJr & Wiccachicky had similar suggestions as to what getting the Hanged Man/Sacrifice card might mean. What further confused me about the reading is that my "what should be done" card was the Sun. A very positive, happy card. The other cards in the reading suggested that I was basically the thing that was holding me back, in regards to going back to school & teaching. Fear, especially about money & will I be happy in a new career, were what the other cards were pointing to as to what was preventing me & causing me to stagnate. Maybe if I fully list each card & their position, then you all can help me more...
1) Past: Ace of Pentacles
2) Present: King of Cups, Reversed
3) Hidden influences: 4 of Swords, Reversed
4) Obstacles: Princess of Pentacles, Reversed
5) Environment/other people's thoughts: 2 of Staves/Wands, Reversed
6) What should be done: The Sun
7) Likely outcome: Sacrifice/The Hanged Man
As far as looking at the situation from a new perspective, I say "huh?" What other perspective? That just confuses me, b/c I guess I feel like I'm trying to consider all the possibilities & ramifications of going back to school & becoming a teacher & the ups & the downs & I wonder, what more is there to look at?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
Wednesday, November 09, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Well, I can tell you I was in that position not too long ago. I had a great job but little education. I finally had enough, called it quits and went back to school. It's a HUGE step, it was/is scary as HELL but I think it's well worth it in the long run. Sorry, I can't provide more help than that.
Best of luck in your decision and remember to keep us posted!
BLah!
well, I gave you a list of your reading according to the cat people, but (gee) must have been too much; it didn't post. I saw lots of reminders that you need to savor the moment, including the solitude. rest between events, that sort of thing. Also, a lot of people cards popped up; maybe a friend or two will help with that new perspective??
*sigh* well, hope that helps. You want more, I'll email it!
Post a Comment