I'M GOING TO SEE DAVE MATTHEWS BAND IN CONCERT!!! It's entirely possible that the show here in my town sold out in under 5 minutes! And I have a TICKET! I'll get to see those crazy awesome musicians/pot heads LIVE in concert. I'm so pumped! November 27th, here I come!
In other news, I got a nice pick-me-up in the mail today & it couldn't have come at a better time. As J's all crabby & trying to move today, I got a card in the mail from Wiccachicky. Fantabulous.
I'm at work, briefly, trying to get some stuff done this afternoon. However, every single high schooler I've called is NOT home. Bah! Conspiring against me! I'll have to take 2 sheets w/ me to try to call tomorrow for 2 of 'em. So that I can get their matches w/ Little Brothers or Little Sisters set up for Monday. Ugg. B/c I'm NOT coming into the office tomorrow. *sigh*
Alright, enough of this. Later ya'll!
Saturday, October 08, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What can I say? Sometimes I'm good for stuff. ;)
Post a Comment