Friday, October 07, 2005

Easily Amused

Did you know the USPS makes MUPPET STAMPS!?!?!?! Yup. I'm so excited. I bought TWO sheets today. They're awesome. I can't wait to send friends cards. This is so cool. I also bought normal stamps today & sent off 2 birthday presents. One will get there after her bday (which is 10/11) the other will get there before her bday (10/21). Oh well. My fault for screwy mailing. I made their presents. That means I'm cool.

J's having his big going away shindig tonight. I'm going to rush over there after work so I can help tidy & do whatever. I need to wash that last load of towels too. He plans to pack up most of the stuff tomorrow in the big rented truck/van/thingy.

***************

In other exciting news, my cousin B had her baby!!!! It's a boy: Trevor Paul. VERY exciting. I can't wait to meet him. I just hope it's before he's a year old.

My friend M's baby will turn a year old on our friend K's bday (10/21). He's adorable. And, J's nephew is turning 1 on the 15th of this month. LOTSA October babies.

Much as I don't want to, it's back to work. I have a meeting w/ my boss soon. Phhhtt.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

at least you remembered the bdays. I'm REALLY bad for that.