WARNING: RANDOM THURSDAY CONTENT AHEAD
If you had a blog & could say anything you wanted? I know that for those of you who read this, this is a silly question. You all say what you feel anyway. Right now I just feel as if I don't have much to say.
I had a poem pop into my head a week or so ago. I was in bed & didn't want to get up to write it down. DUMB. I forgot by morning.
I've had REALLY weird dreams the past few days. Like, weird to the point that part of them included agressive attack sheep. Yeah.
I have 2 things in my life/mind right now: work & J leaving. So the majority of my time I'm trying to spend w/ him, when possible. Somedays all I want to do is cry. Today I feel 1/2way between panic & numb.
I gave him my blog address. I sent him an email that he's supposed to open after he's left. I'm going to try my best not to censor myself, knowing he may be reading. I just want us to stay as connected as possible, b/c we won't be able to see each other every day. We may go a few months w/o seeing each other. Suck.
I'm hungry, so I'm going to go eat lunch. Whoo-hoo, yet another frozen dinner. So exciting, let me tell ya.
Thursday, October 06, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I kept getting spam comments. I HATE SPAM! So, sorry for the word verify, but...
i'm finding it pretty quiet here too. HOWEVER, it's up most of the time and there's all these fancy techy things that one can sign up for to increase traffic. I stole most of mine from jennjr but don't tell her ;)
Post a Comment