Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Fantasy Football update

Well, week four has come & gone. I'm now 2 & 2 in the Captain's Crew league. I'm 1 & 3 in my own league, the Saturday Night QB's. I'm in last place there. J beat me hard in our game this week. *sniffle* Oh well. I bet I really freaked some people out for a bit & then just pissed 'em off too. I started f'ng around with the scoring & whatnot last night & completely changed the standings. So, for next year I'll have a better idea of what to do & what not to do. That's one good thing about doing this. I'm learning a LOT. Even while I'm getting my ass handed to me.

And, the sad thing is, my league where I'm doing fairly well, I'm going to lose this next week. This is because I have too many people (like 5) on bye & I'm short one WR no matter how you look at it. I don't want to trade one b/c the one I'd pick up wouldn't be a good one in the long run (although if Burleson doesn't change & if the Vikes don't improve, (I CAN'T believe I just SAID that) then I'll have to drop his sorry butt). AND, what's worse is that I'm paired up against the guy who's 0 & 4, which normally I'd beat, easy, if I didn't have the bye problem.

My other league, I guess I'll just have to suck it up & settle for being sucky. Oh well.

There you have it. The weekly update. Stay tuned. Week 5 should be fun.

No comments: