In the grand traditions of Jenn Jr & Wiccachicky, I thought I'd check my statcounter stuff & see how people got to see me lately...some of these are pretty weird. The keyword phrases are provided by Statcounter. The snark, that's by me...
1. tblog
(I used to blog there. It kinds sucks, but sometimes it was ok. I found lots of fun bloggers there)
2. harry potter
(what about him? it's a good series.)
3. stupid eeediot
(seen any Ren & Stimpy lately?)
4. pouty snape
(really...is that so? I can't really see Snape being pouty, per se)
5. i kicked my brother in the balls fun
(I did that once. It's not fun & it's not nice. Shame on you!)
6. did reese witherspoon have braces?
(how the hell should I know? ask her, not me!)
7. done cho love harry
(this doesn't even really make sense! dummies)
8. i am all dried up
(yeah, I felt like that for awhile. it'll pass. there are always more tears to cry, trust me)
Friday, October 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
HA! Those are great! I especially like the eeeeediot...
The kicking in the balls is HYSTERICAL!
Post a Comment