My friend JennJr (check out her blog, link's on the right) LOVES meme's & I do too. She has this thing where you go to Google, type in your name & then wants, ex: "Amy Wants" & then comes up with funny results. She did one for me, & here's what came up...
First: "Amy needs"
Amy needs a drug-dealer's testimony
(for what, proof that I'm NOT a drug-doer? I don't even know any drug dealers...)
Amy needs a new pair of shoes
(about 5 actually, I really need a new pair of black low/no-heeled dress shoes)
Amy Needs Help!!
(yeah, this says it all)
Amy needs to mend her ways
(my wanton ways? NO way *smile*)
Amy needs to either wake up or start getting some extra will-power
(uh, ok...)
Amy needs a hug
(I do, any takers?)
Amy needs more cheesecake
(who DOESN'T need more of this?!)
Amy needs to know that
(that what?)
Amy needs sex
(tee hee hee)
Second: Amy Wants
Amy wants to play
(this could go so many ways...)
Amy wants to do everything she can
(Yup)
Amy wants to know what the hell is going on
(don't we all...don't we all)
Amy wants to be Superwoman
(that'd be cool, but my super hero alter ego is Batman)
Amy wants her name to be a recursive acronym
(uh, what IS that?)
Amy wants to work on her tan
(no I don't, I LIKE being ghostly pale)
Amy wants cherry vanilla, pistachio and orange pineapple, with raspberry sauce.
(that sounds DISGUSTING!)
Amy wants to be plunged into abject poverty
(uh, nope. that'd suck)
Amy wants to buy a drink
(yup. Captain & Coke)
Amy wants to have it both ways
(what both ways?)
Amy wants to hack the traffic light on the intersection between Waterman. and Thayer St
(don't even know where that is!)
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amy wants cherry vanilla, pistachio and orange pineapple, with raspberry sauce.
(that sounds DISGUSTING!)
YUUUUUUUKKKKK that DOES sound gross!
Post a Comment