My hands are dry, the soil here in my area is dry, last month was dry & my face & lips are dry. And after crying for a good portion of yesterday, you'd think my tear ducts would be dry too. But, they're not. I've a feeling there are more tears yet to come, while I adjust to my daily dose of Justin being over the phone or thru email, rather than in person.
Going to sleep last night was VERY hard. It's the 1st time I've slept in my apartment by myself since I moved in there in July. Yup, for 3 1/2 months, we shared a bed, either mine or his. And now that I have only my teddy bear for company, it's a little too quiet for my tastes.
I know it'll take some getting used to, not seeing him every day. And I know it'll get a little bit easier. But I hope not too easy, b/c then I'll chicken out & I won't move. And that's not what I want. I WANT to be with him. And that means living in AZ.
So, from now till my lease is up, I have a LOT to do. Post my resume, look at applying to grad schools (b/c I really want to go back to school to be a teacher) in AZ, make a clean sweep of all my shit (both Justin & I are pack rats & in an apt, that's NOT a good thing. You should've SEEN all the stuff he took w/ him!) & just get ready to move in general.
However, I can't neglect my job between now & then, SO...hi ho hi ho, it's back to work I go. :o)
Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
oh my!! I didn't realize you moved too. Now i found ya :) I didn't know your man moved :( Keep your head up, you'll be together soon enough :)
Post a Comment