Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Playing along with the 23rd Post

JennJr "tagged" me for this game or meme thing & this is what you do.
1. Go into your archive. (mine is at THIS spot: [http://amyhcalum.tblog.com])
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence (or closest to).
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five other people to do the same.

So, I went back. My post was titled "Addiction". I hadn't been blogging for long & felt yet, like I was on my blog all the time. I was posting about the fact that I liked Nullfactor's blog (it's on the side column of links on my old blog) This is my sentence: "I've looked at it a few times & I like what he has to say."

How boring is that? I don't have anyone to tag. So, I'm done. Yup, that's it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't even get to my archives! :(

Anonymous said...

I have read this kind of post for the 23rd time. I wonder how this meme playing keep people in touch.