Sunday, October 09, 2005

31 Flavors Meme

31 Flavors of Meme
I swiped this from Wiccachicky (check our her link on the right side of the page). I like meme's--they're fun. Play along & swipe too, if you like. It's addictive, but not harmful. Tee hee.

1. Name someone with the same birthday as you.
I know like 3 people w/ the same bday as me. 1) Conan O'Brien (sweet, eh?). 2) Melissa Joan Hart. 3) a guy I went to college with, Hackett. (he's 6 minutes older)
2. Where was your first kiss?
First sorta kiss or real kiss? Sorta would be at band camp. Real kiss would be the in kitchen of the deli of the supermarket where I worked in high school (yeah, real romantic)
3. Have you ever seriously vandalized someone else's property?
No. I'm a good kid.
4. Have you ever hit someone of the opposite sex?
I accidently punched my friend Matt in the nose once. And, I kicked my brother in the balls in 5th grade, b/c I wanted to see what would happen.
5. Have you ever sung in front of a large number of people?
Yup, for karoke & for choir concerts.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about the preferred sex?
Eyes & smile. I LOVE blue eyes.
7. What really turns you on?
Kissing. I love the lip to lip contact. I also like a little silliness too.
8. What do you order at Starbucks?
I don't like Starbucks. Their coffee kinda sucks. I prefer a local chain, Scooters. I get their Snickers mocha when I have money to splurge with.
9. What is your biggest mistake?
Being afraid to take risks. And, not using my gym membership.
10. Have you ever hurt yourself on purpose?
?? This is kinda a vague question, I think.
11. Say something totally random about yourself.
I am like the queen for baby spit up. Give kids to me & within 10 minutes, they'll spit up. NOT a cool talent.
12. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celebrity?
No. I look like me. Maybe I might pull off a Reese Witherspoon, but that's highly doubtful.
13. Do you still watch kiddy movies or tv shows?
I LOVE the Disney Channel. So, yes.
14. Did you have braces?
Nope. My dentist actually told me that sucking my thumb for so many years helped my teeth alignment (weird, huh?)
15. Are you comfortable with your height?
Yeah, I kinda like being short.
16. What is the most romantic thing someone of the opposite sex has done for you?
Sent me flowers. Justin did that when he left on his trip for Alaska this summer.
17. When do you know it’s love?
Colors are brighter, you just feel comfortable and warm and safe when you're near them. And all I want to do is be close enough to touch him.
18. Do you speak any other languages?
Not really. I had 2 years of high school Spanish that allows me a few phrases. And, I'm fluent in Pig Latin.
19. Have you ever been to a tanning salon?
No.
20. What magazines do you read?
Glamour, Marie Claire, Cosmo, Bead Style, just depends. But, nothing too serious or really enlightening though.
21. Have you ever ridden in a limo?
Yeah, though the 1st time was for my Aunt's funeral.
22. Has anyone you were really close to passed away?
Yes, friends & family. Funerals suck.
23. Do you watch MTV?
No.
24. What’s something that really annoys you?
Dumb or slow drivers.
25. What’s something you really like?
Sleep (especially when I'm sick) And, oatmeal choc chip cookies
26. What celebrity do you admire?
Today it's Dom Monaghan.
27. Can you dance?
Sorta.
28. What's the latest you have ever stayed up?
Back in my slumber party prime, it was 10 am. In college I wrote my biggest paper (3 sections) a section at a time, beginning at 11 & going to 6 am. I can't do that anymore.
29. Ever lied to your parents as an adult?
Lied – not really. Omitted information – yes.
30. Have you ever been rushed by an ambulance into the emergency room?
No, my last time in an emergency room for myself was in college when I had my 1st sinus infection. It was a Saturday & there were no doctors anywhere open. *sigh*
31. Do you actually read these when other people fill them out?
Yes, it's fun!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I really like number 4...Has your brother ever forgiven you for that?

OUCH!