I had my 1st migraine last night. NOT fun. Well, I'm guessing it was a migraine anyway, but what I've heard about what they're like and how I felt.
My head still feels ooky not good today.
I wish I had time to write more. It just feels as if time is slipping thru my fingers, like water or sand or any number of things you can't hold onto.
In just 11 days, he leaves. And I will cry, a lot. But, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger. I keep telling myself that. From all the things that have happened to me and the ones I love over the years. Someone up there (God, whoever's in charge, today I can't decide how I think) must think I'm some sort of incredibly strong person, b/c I certainly feel as if I've had my fair share of crappy stuff.
Oh well. I have to get back to work. Time to go interview more elementary school kids. :o)
Thursday, September 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I know it's tough. Hang in there. You're handling it very, very well! :)
I can't believe he's leaving so soon!! So sorry for your loss - did you get my email earlier today?
Post a Comment