Friday, September 30, 2005

Friday Finding Me

Well, I'm going w/ the flow of 2 of my blogging buds, JennJr & Wiccachicky & putting in a Friday Find Me segment (for this week anyway).

However, I JUST today added this blog to the Statcounter projects list. So, this is the Friday Find Me for my older blog (version 1.0?). They're kinda funny, I think.

1) homey handshake==> well 1st you smack hands & then you twiddle your thumbs & THEN you...oh right, like I really know how to do a "homey" handshake!
2) motorola v262 clicking noise==>this sucks. Take your phone to the cell phone store.
3) blogthings meme==>who actually searched for this? BORING
4) what would you do if alcohol became illegal?==>well, I certainly wouldn't turn to hard drugs, so I guess I'd live a life of complete sobriety. (My lawbreaking tendencies are fairly limited to speeding)

Yup, that's it. My Friday Find Me's are never really that exciting. Oh well.
Now, if' you'll excuse me, I'm going to go eat some cookie dough before I attempt to make 9 million phone calls. (BLAGH!)

No comments: