I won BOTH my fantasy football games this week! Hopefully I can turn it into a streak. It'll have to be some smart playing (hahahaha). I play J this week in the league where I'm commish. Tension tension. Plus, Wiccachicky (http://wiccachicky.blogspot.com) is facing off against our league leader & I hope she KICKS HIS ASS!
I'm NOT looking forward to 2 1/2 weeks from now. We haven't spent a night apart since July 1st & when he moves, we'll spend MOST of our nights apart. (b/c I have to visit him in AZ more than once!) This is going to suck serious goat balls. He said last night that we did things all wrong...by spending so much time together & by moving fast. To which I asked if he regretted doing that...no. He's just worried how difficult it will be. And, I also told him that, yes, we moved fast, but yet how do you control such a thing? I've NEVER been good at reigning in my emotions and it's been a relief to not have to, to not feel like I have to, or to worry about that. (I also am, apparently, getting worse at spelling)
This week will SUCK at work. What's worse is I'm scheduled to work PJ's Th, F, Sa & Sun. NOT cool when it's the end of the month & I have SO much to do!
I have to go re-license my car today or tomorrow. Sometime this week. I'm going to try to get around the gov't & license it in my parent's county. It's about $50 more here, b/c of the damn wheel tax. How dumb is THAT?! Like I even have the $$ to do it in the 1st place, let alone $50 EXTRA for the wheel tax. Lame.
Gilmore Girls is on tonight. It feels like my one safe-haven. A guaranteed happy hour during the week.
The Chiefs lost last night :o(. That sucks. However, J & I watched the game together & cuddled on the couch. It was a really nice, relaxing night. Towards the end of the game, I stopped watching the torture (DAMN BRONCOS) & started reading my book again. I mention all this b/c it was the kind of perfect, low-key night w/ J that soon I'll be desparately missing. And, I was very aware of it last night too. Man, I LOVE his laugh.
Hmm, a new email. I guess that's it for now.
Tuesday, September 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
This will test your relationship and may prove to be a very good thing. Hang in there
Post a Comment