(however, lest I get TOO cocky & ahead of myself, my 1st win came in week 3 last year. Then I went on to lose the next 6 games again...hopefully history is NOT repeating itself).
Anyway...right now in my 1st Fantasy Football league (which Wiccachicky started) I'm winning 78.79 to 68.98. Nacho Mama's Boys still has to play Priest Holmes & Eddie Kennison this evening (GO CHIEFS!). My opponent is done for the week. THIS win is in the BAG.
In my 2nd Fantasy Football League, Saturday Night QB's, (where I'm the commish) I'm winning by a smaller margin & we both have players yet to go tonight. Hiccuping Heroes still has to play Samie Parker this evening (GO CHIEFS). My opponent has Larry Johnson (GO CHIEFS again!). The score is currently 87.37 to 72.84. We'll see where we end up.
For now, though, I'm excited. WHOO-HOO!
Monday, September 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hey congrats! I've never managed to figure out how the fantasy leagues work but I'm glad you're doing well! :)
Post a Comment