YES, apple pie on Thanksgiving. One year in high school, I had 4 pieces of pie throughout the course of Turkey Day. Pumpkin pie is great & I had 1 piece that day. But I LOVE apple pie & had 3 pieces that day. It's not as rich & so therefore doesn't fill you up, in an unpleasant way. You know, that "ugh, I'm SO full!" feeling where your stomach hurts? Yeah...
I'm currently reading Good in Bed by Jennifer Weiner. Good stuff. Also, recently read In Her Shoes, also by Ms. Weiner. She has a blog here http://www.jenniferweiner.blogspot.com/ at blogspot, you should check it out. She's a funny gal!
I'm excited b/c we're going to the annual Hospital Auxiliary Rummage Sale for my hometown hospital tonight. It's a CRAZY event. Like a great big garage sale. My brother, Dad & I call it the "Scummage Sale". Dad & Bro went yesterday & Bro scored a $2 keyboard, a picture of Motley Crew, some candle holders & some other "artwork". Dad found yet ANOTHER courderoy blazer. You know, those 70s style things w/ the suede elbow patches? Oh yeah. He's got, like, 4 now, total. I think he's building a collection. J & I & Mom are going tonight. Sweet.
Well, that's it for now. (promise)
Friday, September 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment