Tuesday, May 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome to my blog. This is the spot where I vent my spleen. Well, at least where I vent all my pent up, overly dramatic emotions. Sometimes a girl's gotta release that inner turmoil, ya know? Other times, she's gotta post silly meaningless quizzes too. Read on gentle bloggers, read on...
3 comments:
People are already going nuts about this. Over 1M pre-sales already. WOW.
I cried reading the last book: Dumbledor. This one will be crazy!!! I predict that Snape is not evil, but undercover in the lions den to help good prevail. About who will die? I don't know, but whoever itis (if anyone onf the good side) I won't be happy 'cause I love all of them!!!
wow, that quiz was freakin' detailed. I can't believe you finished. and that I read it! And I'll probably take it, but I think I need to read the series again cuz half of that damn thing is a pop quiz!
I will call you! Looks like we need to talk! :-)
Post a Comment