Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Pondering

I'm just trying to figure out what songs/artists to put on my cds. I have like 2 or 3 songs picked out, but I need just a FEW more than that...

My office has exploded. I totally need to clean it up & organize things before I blow this joint. And actually, that's kinda a silly cliche, if you think about it a pot-smoking sense. Cuz you don't blow a joint. You smoke it, but not blow it.

I'm in a weird mood today. Not sure why. I'm also feeling ridiculously tired & I got up super late and didn't go to bed horribly late last night. *sigh*

Ok, I don't really have anything to say, but have been feeling guilty b/c my # of posts has been almost nada the past few weeks.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm OK with limited posts as long as you pop in once in a while to let us know how things are going!

L said...

you really should feel guilty amy.
;)

Webmiztris said...

don't feel bad about not posting too much. it's better to not post sometimes than to post crap like a lot of bloggers do just for the sake of posting. oh well, i'm going to smoke this joint. I mean, blow it. :D