My current one as reigning Drama Queen just isn't big enough I'm afraid. *sigh*
Thanks for all your input after my crazy-post I wrote late Sunday night. Sunday wasn't a good day.
This wk is off to a good start though...I'm being semi-productive at work today. I got to see the Pursuit of Happyness with Young'En last night. I get to do more laundry tonight & watch Grey's Anatomy on DVD (Guy is sick so dinner is off...I told him "get thee to a doctor!"). I'm getting ready to address my Christmas cards. I have ideas in mind for songs for my latest cd exchange w/ Marina, Lisa, and Sylvia.
The only thing I'm irritated with today is that I don't think my Blogroller PING thingie is working. It hasn't told me that anyone's updated when I know they have. Dastardly thingie!
I had a good talk with my mom last night. I love my mom. Sometimes our phone calls aren't about anything & we just sit there & it's silly, but sometimes they're awesome. It's kinda a weir thing--my dad's more talkative on the phone than mom is & you'd think it'd be the other way around, but it's not.
In other, similar, random news--I made the playoffs in ALL THREE of my Fantasy Football leagues. I'm in the Q-finals in one, the S-finals in another & had a bye week this last weekend, to move me into the S-finals of the league that I run. It would be nice to win it all in all 3, but I'm not holding my breath. My hope is that I win my own league. I just have to beat my cousin Duane. Meanwhile, hopefully Brian will beat Austin, because I have a better chance of winning in the Final Game if I play Brian instead of Austin. So...cross your fingers folks!
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Good luck on the pools! I know nothing about football so the fact that you're not just organizing but also winning is fantastic!
BTW, did I read in one of your posts that you're planning to move? Will this happen before or after X-Mas?
Post a Comment