I can't do it. Why is it that I can imagine a MILLION different conversations in my head with Justin, and can picture different scenarios, but yet I can't come up with damn dialogue for characters? Can't come up with a damn plot? What happens that things get stuck traveling from my brain to my fingers? DAMMIT DAMMIT DAMMIT. Why the hell did I sign up for NanoWrimo anyway? Bleagh.
And yes, I've conjured what feels like at LEAST a million conversations in my head. Ever since having real conversations started getting difficult between us, I started to imagine them. Oh, and since the time between conversations started growing as well. When your boyfriend works nights and then sleeps the rest of the day when he's not working, there's not a lot of phone time to be had.
Oh, and we're on a break. But, we haven't defined it. And, it's, I dunno, it's just all really really weird right now. And I don't like it. And I keep starting sentences with the word "and". So, I'm sorry.
I'm going to put my pjs on. I should go to bed anyway.
Madden is such a big galooph. And Peyton Manning is such a cute dork. Yup, I'm watching the Colts/Pats game. Go Colts! I don't really like the Patriots anyway. Haha.
Sunday, November 05, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Hey, maybe you should go back to previous posts about Justina nd pull from there for your writing. Would that spark you out of your block?
I am sorry to hear that you guys are on "a break". You guys need to define what that means tho. I mean look at Ross and Rachel!
But seriously chicky, I am here for ya. You have my number, so feel free ANYTIME. I may not be able to help, but an ear to vent to sometimes is much better.:)
Hang in there peanut!
who called the break? either way, maybe it'd be best to do everything in your power to keep your mind occupied with non-justin stuff. it does help. the one and only good piece of relationship advice Gapp gave me. ;) lol
sometimes when i am sad about stuff, i write about it in fiction form. it comes out pretty compelling sometimes!
Post a Comment