Tuesday, October 24, 2006

I have the best brother in the WORLD!

My little/younger brother rules. My "Big Little" brother, Jared, is so freakin' cool. I just have to tell ya'll. He calls me up today to ask if he ever paid me back when I lent him money (a few or several times) a few years ago. I never really kept a big tab, but I don't think he did. Anyway, he said he'd give me money from each check b/c I'm in such dire financials right now.

IS THAT NOT THE SWEETEST THING OR WHAT??

I have the bestest brother. Ya'll wish your brother's were as awesome as mine. :-)P

4 comments:

C.C. said...

You do have a great brother! How cool is that? Just when you needed it too!

My brother Mark (the one that travels the world) helps me out a ton too. He's helping me get out to Cali for Thanksgiving to visit by giving me miles to cover my flight!

We are two lucky Chicas!;)

Anonymous said...

That's sooooo sweet! When Dan wasn't working, little sis was paying me back all the money she had ever borrowed from me. I tell you, it was one of the nicest things she ever did.

Looky that. 3 girls with fantabulous siblings!

Artistic Soul said...

That's awesome AND responsible of J. Hopefully that will help you out right now.

L said...

i mostly borrow money from my brother, so i guess i should ask him if i owe him anything..