Friday, September 08, 2006

TGIF!!!

I want to go back to bed. I want to go buy a long sleeve red t-shirt (to support the main college team in our state. However, I don't want a team shirt, b/c they're effing exspensive (why can't I spell today?). I want to not be at work. I'd rather be reading or sleeping or working on a necklace for mi mamasita.

I woke up 2x this morning b/c of cricket noises. So much for my apt people spraying for them. They're still getting in. However, I didn't see them. Years of cricket obsessiveness has fine tuned my ears. They're in the damn woodwork around my window. So, at 4:30 this morning, I could be found w/ eyes half-open, spraying Raid (garden scent) for all its worth all around my window. Repeated the process around the other window (for a bigger sounding cricket) about 6:30. Fuckers.

My least fave co-worker has taken a few days off--hooray! I don't have to look at his stupid face or make small talk or fake being nice. WHOO HOO HOODY HOO!

I should have played Heath Miller last night. He's on one of my fball teams. I have THREE this year. It's crazy. And, I'm NEVER going to keep them all straight. *SIGH* Oh well. Should be interesting, that's for sure.

I think I'm going to look online now for a red long sleeve t-shirt. Maybe I will just buy a college team shirt. Hmph.

1 comment:

C.C. said...

crickets suck.

raid kills spiders too.

(insert maniacal laugh here)

:)