Sunday, September 03, 2006

Hungover

We played this really fun, but really horrible drinking game last night called Circle of Death. It's VERY similar to Presidents and Assholes. Red wine is NOT my friend. I woke up w/ a killer headache, and some serious aches and pains in my legs/knees area.

I'm in H-town this wknd for a wedding. My best guy friend got married to a girl who's completely perfect for him. It's the first time I've actually cried at a wedding in a long time. So then I did a lot of dancing at the reception w/ my friends. Afterwards we came back to Kittie and Brian's house and played Yahtzee and the drinking game. Oy. We're up till 4. I'm still hurting, but it's much better now that I'm working on a large mocha drink.

Currently we (me, Kit, Brian, and Caleb) are discussing the attendance at the wedding. Or rather, the lack thereof. We're kinda disappointed in our friends. Oh well.

I'm also being impatient regarding my last fantasy football team. We haven't drafted yet and I'm getting pissy about it. My 2nd team is actually pretty damn good. Whoo hoo! My standby QB (for the last few yrs) Matt Hasselback, has returned for another showing w/ me. Sweetness.

Oy, I don't really have anything of substance to say today. I'm really excited that I don't have to go to work tomorrow. WHOO HOO HOO!

3 comments:

C.C. said...

Sounds like an intersting game. you need to email me the rules fo that if I am ever in the position to name a game I can!

hahah!

Anonymous said...

You played a drinking game with RED WINE?!

Are you NUTS?! That's like, suicide or something. I bet your head hurt!

I'll FedEx you some advil with your CD. :)

Unknown said...

I look up to you. I really do. I can't understand football for the life of me. It's just not a sport I enjoy. At all.