Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Wednesday and I'm wandering

I'm in the mood for a list today. A diatribe. A...well, I've run out of words already. Anyway....

1) Dark chocolate M&Ms--fabulous. Yum Yumm Yummers! However, I really wish I could just buy a mini pack from the gas station or wherever.

2) I've never understood how you can live in a city/town for SEVERAL years and not have a basic clue of how to get around or know where you're going or where certain streets are in relation to others. Seriously!

3) Just like Sylvia, I too love Christina Aguilera's new song Ain't No Other Man. Fun & saucy.

4) For those of you who've commented on it--my blog looked funny, to ME, the other day. The full page wouldn't load and the links on the side were nowhere to be found. So, I posted a brief bit of lameness & then republished the whole thing. That fixed it. But, thanks for wondering & reassuring.

5) I hung out w/ an old friend of mine last night--TBoone. We were friends in my H-town days (he wrote sports for the local paper. We media types stick together) and then I moved here. He's divorced and his so & ex-wife live here too & so he moved back a yr or so after I did. Then, he started dating one of my coworkers (they met at an outing for my bday one year). Well, the coworker no longer is a coworker, and apparently they're no longer dating. It's a long story. But, it was really good to hang out w/ TBoone last night. I'd missed him. We stopped talking when he & the coworker were dating, b/c it was kinda weird (for some reason) and he's also one of those guys who kinda pulls away from his female friends when he's in a relationship.

6) I really REALLY need to do laundry tonight. Oy. It's piled up in the hamper. I also am going to change my bedding to my "fall" bedding. I miss my big red comforter.

7) I also have to read my chapter in my Linguistics book. My 1st class for that was yesterday. My teacher's funny. He's a shorter guy who seems a bit older than my parents. And he giggles--a lot of the time at jokes he's made. Yeah. He's a kick. Should be an interesting semester. I already have an idea in mind for my project. (which is essentially a research paper where we go out & conduct our own research--it's only 5-6 pages. nice).

8) I hate being broke. I hate being in debt. Bleagh.

9) I'm going to go check my voice mail now (for my cell, not work). Later!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Good luck with the laundry! I know EXACTLY what you mean. Last night, at 10pm, I had to do laundry because I had no more bras. Ugh.