
Ok, so a LONG time ago, CC posted this thing on her blog about creating your own South Park character. I had to go back & search thru her archives before I could find it again and then re-create a character. I had made one back the 1st time around, but then my computer died and I didn't get to play anymore. BLEAGH. So, I'm going to see if I can post this bugger in this time.
Whoo hoo! It worked. This is how I'd look as a South Park-er. Cute, aren't I? And, I look sullen too, eh? I'd be the bitchy girl Cartman would secretly have a crush on, I bet.
Today I'm listening to the new John Mayer album. A "sneak peak" at it, that is. The only non-cool thing about this is there's this chick who keeps repeating OVER AND OVER ad nauseum, "sneak peek, hear it here first". Bleagh. Go here to hear the album yourself (I'm all about promoting my celeb hubby--he's so cute and clever!)
4 comments:
Awww..
You're so cute!
You're adorable! :) I'm going to have to go there and search for the link. I want my own character too! ;)
I'm going to have to check out the new album. I like his stuff. As for secret hollywood husbands, i have two. You know of one...you'll soon know of the other.
Great South Park pic!!! I should have left the link on my sidebar huh?
Yeah, your boy has a new album out! Yippee! He was going to do the concert ceries on the TODAY show but I had to leave for work before that started:(
Happy Friday!
i love john mayer - he's frickin adorable. :D
Post a Comment