Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Irritated

In what sane person's mind does nasty smelling cologne (that you don't like but someone gave it to you) make a good air freshener for the bathroom? I ask you this, in the name of all that is fresh-smelling and normal. I also pose this question b/c that's what has been happening at work. Someone decided to use their "gift" as an air freshener to cover up bathroom stink. Instead of spending the dollar or so that aersol air freshener costs, to get a real one. LAME. DUMB. MORONIC.

My least favorite coworker is on my last nerve again. For that one reason, I can't wait till I'm student teaching and don't have to see him every day.

However, I've reached the point all over where I'm just fed up with my job. Period. I like my kids & volunteers, but it won't be long till they start to irritate me too, b/c they're people & shit happens.

But, I don't ever want to come to work anymore. Bleagh!

Ok, since I don't have anything positive to say today, I'll just stop right now. Go read what ya'll have written instead. Maybe it's better & will put me in a cheerier mood.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish I could give you a real hug. I hate lame ass people at work. I have a bunch of them. Somedays, I just wanna stay home.

C.C. said...

Amy, I feel your pain. You however have a plan. you are going back to school and teaching is in your near future. This is just temporary until you can do what you really enjoy. You will get there. Then you can blow rasberrys and stick your tongue out at your annoying coworker and proudly say "Your Mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries..."