That's me. All I've been doing today (while at work mind you) is putzing around on the internet. I've IM'ed w/ my friend Linda (who just moved to KS last month) and played on myspace & read blogs & that's about it. I really should work...
But I lack motivation.
Anyone know how to get it back? I almost feel like I'm STUCK in this unmotivated mire...when I DO manage to get work done, I feel proud of myself. But, I never do much at a time and I...I just don't know why I'm stuck in uber-slacker mode.
*sigh*
Any motivational tips from anyone out? They'd be greatly appreciated.
Thursday, July 13, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
It's funny because I've been feeling the same this week. I've been busy but I've maybe done 3 hours of actual work related "work" this week. Oi.
Been there, done that. :)
Seriously? Be the Nike commercial - JUST DO IT.
When I get like that, it's what I have to do to get through. Doesn't matter what it is: clean your house, finish the laundry. Iron. Organize your office. Anything. Just do it from start to finish - the key is "start to finish" - then move on to something else. It always takes me time to get out of that kind of slump. I've also found a quick, brisk 20 minute walk does wonders for my energy and makes tackling the project a little easier.
Post a Comment