I am so excited to not have to work tomorrow. WHOO HOO! I have big plans to get my hair highlighted. And, uh, do my dishes (which are piled HIGH in my sink). I also need to PACK for Arizona! (only THREE days till I see Justin!!! I can hardly WAIT!!)
However, I don't really have much to say, right now. Still getting used to a) having someone in the office with me again & b) having a new person around.
I'm going to go upstairs and get some agua. Hope everyone's having a good Thursday so far! Later taters!
Thursday, July 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
i bet you are so excited to see him!!
have a great day tomorrow and pamper yourself a little.
Hey! I am back from my vacation and I see you are traveling yourself!!! I hope you have an awesome trip and time with your man! Can't wait to hear all about your trip when you get back! Have fun!!!:)
Have a fantastic time! Can't wait to hear all about it!
Post a Comment