I'm currently sitting on my couch, in my pajamas, watching the Brazil/Australia FIFA World Cup game. What's that you say? I'm at HOME? Yessiree Bob! My friend Brian (hubby of Kittie) played w/ my laptop last night & configured it so that I'm currently mooching wireless connection from someone in my building. HOORAH!!! This is so freakin' cool. And very exciting. Now, I can post from home, check my email from home & work on class stuff from home. Too fabulous!
So, I had an amusing brother moment this weekend. As you know, I went home to my folks' house on Friday (LOVE having Fridays off this month) to make Ableskiver and hang out and stuff. Well, I'm standing in the kitchen talking to my mom and Jared's sitting in the living room and all the sudden he says "What's up with your hair?" "What?" "What's up with it, it looks weird". He was referring to the layer of red I have on the bottom of my hair. The layer of redhead hair I've had since MARCH. And, yes, I've seen him several times since March. In fact, I saw him about a week before last Friday when my hair was even more red on the bottom (it's kinda starting to fade a bit) and he didn't say anything. What a goober, eh?
[those Guinness commercials make me giggle. Guinness itself however, makes me gag]
Ok, I think I've reached my non-sensical limit for now. Later folks!
Sunday, June 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Yeah for wireless! Welcome to the moocher world. That's what we were doing until we got our network set up, and any time I travel I always mooch. Hubby taught me how to make it work. :)
dang wish i had a lappy then maybe i could mooch wireless off someone here :)
It amazes me how many people don't protect their connection. I'm in the burbs and there are 4 connections in my neighbourhood. I must say though, I'm not much for sharing my connection. It's locked up so tights Dan can't always log in! hehehe
Post a Comment