I have a few things I want to rant/go off about today. Bear with me.
Just because you're famous DOES NOT mean you should be given a recording contract. A few cases in point: 1) Jada Pinkett-Smith. I heard her and her death metal band yesterday on the radio. It was HORRIBLE!!! She wasn't even on pitch half the time. Trust me, you can scream and still have some semblance of being in the right key. Grrr. Sucked ass. 2) Paris Hilton. Now, I admit, I haven't heard this, but I'm not holding my breath waiting for greatness from her. Her speaking voice isn't even that pleasant--how could her singing be any better?!
Scary/weird guys gawking. I hate it...since I've been losing weight, I'm getting ogled more, which, in theory sounds nice. But, it's only by creepy guys. Usually at the grocery store. I'm sorry, I'm not man-shopping, I'm GROCERY shopping. BAH! Get away & get over yourself.
My mom came to eat supper w/ me last night at work before heading off to a co-workers' goodbye party (she lives out in the country, but works in the city where I live). My very "favorite" co-worker 1st got on my case for not introducing him to her (which he brought up while I was chewing, mouth full, etc) AND then today told me "Your mom is so charming, what happened to you?". Grrrr. GO. AWAY. FROM. ME. STOP. TALKING. TO. ME.
Ok, my ranting is done for now...later taters.
Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Death metal band???? AHHHHHHH! It's a good thing I haven't heard them! lol
Oogling is not necessarily good. Completely agree!
Tell dumbass to go away! He seems so annoying. Good thing you've got long term plans, lol.
I had heard Jada was trying Death Metal on for size. I agree, everyone in Hollywood and the surrounding area needs to stop trying to multitask. Especially Paris Hilton. She should just stick to being the village bicycle, apparently she is good at that.:) hahah
Oogling, tho at first blush can make you think, "yeah, I'm lookin' good", but after that split second you want to vomit because they are scary nasty dudes who want to drag you away to their cabin in the woods and keep you there forever!!!
Sorry, I got a little carried away there! tee-hee. Scariness!!
OMG, speaking of creepy guys, I have a guy who stalks me at the train. He gets on at the same stop and gets off at the same stop. When he sees me, he waits for me. I dont even try to be nice. PHYCO!!!!!
I have heard Paris Hilton song, and I can record an album too if I had money to make my voice sound better.
Post a Comment