Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Finally, some pictures

This is the HIDEOUS picture of my Big Little brother, Jared (aka Jarrheadd). It's a bad angle & we're both making weird faces, him especially. Don't we look alike though?



So, this is me: w/ my hair straight, a "chesire cat grin", and really big blue eyes. And, that's a Monty Python shirt I'm wearing. They didn't have Napoleon Dynamite & I needed a brown shirt to go w/ my new capris (which are orange/brown plaid).

I'm really digging my new camera...although installing the software onto my work computer (which will have to be removed in a few months...) AND then doing the transfer from camera to computer yesterday took awhile & made me feel a little not-so-smart. I didn't get it at first. Now, I think I've got it, but...it'll still take me awhile. Oh well.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

You're a gorgeous lady! :)

I like the pics and the camera seems to be working like a charm!

Don't worry about feeling like you're missing something. I'm not even going to get into the issues I'm having with my MP3 player. It'll just make me MORE upset. *pout*

Anonymous said...

ohh a new cammi to play with.. :)

Lovely pic!

Anonymous said...

That is a really great picture of you. Your blue eyes are an understatment!!!

C.C. said...

Yeah your eyes are amazing!! Great pics!!

I have a Monty Python T too...I think I mentioned it in my blog at one point. What one is yours???

:)

Anonymous said...

You look great with straight hair!!

Gorgeous pict!