Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Ooh, I'm gonna be so MAD!

So, an alarming problem has been brought to light, by Blogger's own The Marina. Apparently the internet is under attack by greedy business moguls. I'm saddened, but not surprised, that my own Congressman, Lee Terry (who seems to be to be a conservative schmuck--my opinion) supports this ridiculous and horrifying idea. To understand what I'm actually talking about first go here and then go here. And finally sign up to get one of these lovely little things to put in your blog template. We all love blogging for a reason, right? (Jerkface bastards--not you, THEM). So...

Save the Net Now

3 comments:

aliciarose said...

great one of my idiot congressmen, (who I did not vote for) is also supporting the bill. Grrr.

Unknown said...

You go girl!!!! I'm updating my blog now!

aliciarose said...

Oh, I'm going to school to be an occupational therapy assistant. I'm sure I mentioned it before, but sometimes I can be in lala land too.