Listening to Jack Johnson's Bubble Toes on my cd that I made. Now it went on to the next track. It's Friday. I have no motivation to do anything today...go figure. I didn't even have any oomph to get out of bed...was a slug who hit snooze till about 9:30. I know, I'm a slacker. I need to figure out how to change this bad habit or rut, whatever you want to call it.
I don't really have much to say today. Talked my mom into having French Toast for our Easter Dinner (rather than ham or something). I LOVE French Toast & eggs...so fabulous. I'm looking forward to a nice lazy day at Ma & Pa's. And, I think I'll bring a load of laundry home w/ me too. whoo hoo!
Friday, April 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
What happened to the peppy countdown? You can't be blah. There are only four days left!
Post a Comment