Monday, April 10, 2006

Happy Monday

Well, maybe not exactly "happy", per se, but why shouldn't it be a good day, right? Anyway...it's supposed to get up to close to 80 degrees here today. That's a little warm for April in the MidWest...I'm not overjoyed by that, let me tell you. Spring is supposed to be low 70s--what's this? Damn global warning.

I've decided I need to register to vote Republican (which blows) for the May primary. This is b/c the majority of the important races in my state, for the primary, are between Republican candidates (usually there's only one Democrat who runs for anything, anyway...) It frustrates me though--like a pebble in my shoe. More depressing though, is the knowledge that my parents are registered as Republicans all the time. Gah! More blowage.

I've had WEIRD dreams the past couple of days. Disturbing, fast moving & nothing really makes sense. I always dream in color, but my perspective often changes--sometimes I'm me in my dreams, sometimes I'm other people. It's really weird. This morning I was dreaming about TX, AZ & here. Let me tell you--a drive from TX to here does NOT take just a few hours, but in my dream it did. And, I was in school, but like, high school. Yet I was this age. Oy--I just wish my dreams made some sense.

Anyway...so, it's Monday. And, everyone's back in school this week, so I actually have work to do. I should get to it, I guess. Hope your days are going well for all you out there :oD

3 comments:

C.C. said...

Dreams are wacky. Sometimes mine are crazy make no sense too. I have this little cream dictionary that I look things up in from time to time. It's fun and it actually predicted some health problems I had a few year back...creepy!:)

Happy Monday to you too! It's getting warmer here in NYS too! Only about 58 tho today, but warming up to 70 this week! Hey, at least it's not snowing!!:)

Have a great one!

Unknown said...

It's rainy and cold here today. Gosh I hate this. It's a total 180 degree difference from last week!

Artistic Soul said...

I'm having the same dilemma here -- should I switch out of my independent status so I can vote in the primary? I feel that I should, but it makes me so so sad. I want to vote in both primaries. They should let us independent voters do that!!