Hooray! It's Friday. However, it's also the last day of the month, which means crunch time (again at work). However, w/ tomorrow being April Fool's Day that means a) my last day of this 1st class for school (whew...crazy fast, eh?) and b) the countdown begins.
The countdown, you ask? Yup! Every year, on the 1st of April, the annual Amy's Birthday Countdown begins. So, right now, there are 19 days till my bday. Whoo hoo!
Every year I make a big deal about my birthday. However, this year, it just seems kinda silly. I've got no big plans for my bday, but I know that if I spend the whole day alone, I'll be really depressed. As it is, I'm going to be sad that I won't get to see Justin. And, my birthday's on a freakin' TUESDAY. Bah! The only good thing about that is Gilmore Girls night. We'll see.
The fun thing I've been doing lately is creating my own radio station. It's part of Yahoo's Launchcast thingie. You can rate artists and songs & let them know your preferences. And, by rating you have a modicum of control over what they play. Currently my station is really heavy on John Mayer & the Dixie Chicks & Portishead. (yeah, an odd mix). I'd like to have it play MORE people, like Jason Mraz & Missy Higgins and s'more stuff (FallOutBoy, etc), but it hasn't yet. However, I did get to put the kibosh on Elvis & Neil Diamond. That was exhilerating!
So...I'm off to play s'more & work on hwk & stuff. Have a great Friday!
Friday, March 31, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I'm going to have to try the music thing. I've been so busy with movies and books lately that everything else seems to be lagging behind. Thanks for the heads up.
Have a wonderful weekend!
That music thing sounds great! I need to try that...All Sting, All the Time! HAHAH! Just kidding! but he would have to be in heavy rotation for sure!
Hope you have a great weekend!!!
Hug HUG hug HUG Birthday hugs in advance! Hug HUG hug!
Post a Comment