I'm going to just write about random crap today...I was an hour later to work than I'd planned on, which means I'll have to stay later tonight...bah!
The new Angus Burger radio commercial for Burger King is the most annoying thing I've heard in a while.
Well, maybe Jessica's Simpson's Poppable Bites for Pizza Hut is worse...I dunno. Let's call it a tie.
What's w/ people lately in this town who don't freakin' have brake lights? You can't just slow down & hope that people aren't going to rear-end your ass you know... And what's w/ the lack of signaling lately anyway? Those turn signals are NOT just decorations you losers!
It's freakin cold here & I'm just wishing for spring. Although, my allergies are NOT...they've been bad for months & I'm sure w/ the advent of growing season they'll freak out even more. Bah!
I just spent about $16 on bar soap the other day...it's because it's the Primal Elements brand, which is organic glycerin soap. They're SO yummy smelling.
I had weird dreams w/ my entire Dad's side of the family in them last night. We're all getting ready & dressed up for something. My cousin Jacob's suit coat was too wrinkly, so he had to wear some weird rust-red polyester pants and a sweater from the 70s. And I was busy putting on tights w/ a picture on the ass, like I was five years old again. Weird, I tell you.
Speaking of Polyesther...they used to be a crappy band from where I used to live. They seriously sucked. No surprise they didn't make it farther.
I'm truly convinced my annoying co-worker has NO idea that I don't like him and that he seriously irks me. Just last night he came into my office with some "warm fuzzy" tale to tell me b/c "Amy likes talking to me". Yeah, just like I like getting cavities filled at the dentist.
My silly sleeping pills keep making me feel like I'm on an elevator...that quick dip feeling you get when it starts or stops? It's kinda hard to give in to sleep when that's happening.
I swear, I wasn't always such a complainer puss...I'm just feeling really whiny today.
I am excited to see my friend Kit, this weekend. I get to go judge speech too, which manages to make me feel intelligent and yet completely stupid, all at once. AND, Monday, I'm planning to hang out w/ Linda too. I'm sure we'll talk Tarot and also hopefully she'll let me read some of the book she's writing.
I wish I could write a book. That's been my dream lately...but I'm not sure where to start. I suppose if I just started writing down all the bits & pieces that pop into my head, I could always organize and fill in later, right?
I miss Justin. So much sometimes I feel this little empty piece inside of me. It's the worst at night when I try to sleep and remember that he's four states away. I miss the feel of his arms wrapped around me and even the sound of his snoring. :o)
I also miss my Gramma alot lately too. I still remember what she sounds like. But, I can't remember what my Grampa sounds like. That makes me sad.
Ok...I think I'm done w/ the randomness for now. Hope you're all having a good Friday and you have a good weekend!
Friday, February 17, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment