Whoo hoo! If I didn't have to work at PJ's all weekend, I might be more excited by Friday, but as it is...
I have big plans to watch an episode of Gilmore Girls tonight from my Season 5 DVD. Watched one this morning while straightening my hair (yup, it takes about 30 to 40 minutes...I got a lotta hair)
Does anyone have any idea of how effective exactly anti-depressants are supposed to be? Like, I started taking Effexor on the 6th & I'm not sure what it's doing. I guess I don't feel nearly as crummy as I used to, but at the same time, I'm still not my formerly bubbly self. I feel mostly just...eh, I'm here. I'm still tired all the time, but I'm blaming that on the sleeping pill. Man, that Ambien just wipes me out! I really do need to get 8 hours w/ it & I find it hard to get much done at night when I get home from work if I need to get all my hours of sleep in...ugh! It makes me feel very boring.
Justin finally moved into his apartment over the weekend...he's been having some appliance trouble tho. The washing machine leaked water and then he got home yesterday to find the fridge had done the same thing. And, he figures today (when he actually has a chance to get a decent amount of sleep before heading back to work tonight) is when the maintenance guys will come. *sigh* But...still, it's exciting that he has his own place!!! Everyone cheer! *yay*
Friday, February 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
That is awesome! Who knew it was "Slap Your Coworker Day!"
I got kicked earlier, i am hoping that Beth wasn't participating in the days revelry!
Have a great weekend!
effexor seems to really have helped me get outta my slump, and finding out that not everyone thinks I'm a bad person from the recent situation. Actually only 3ppl so far think that I'm a bad person. Ppl were just afraid to let it known that they are still my friend because of the one girl, she apparently scares alot of ppl.
40 mins is about as long as it takes me to straighten my hair. I think i need a wider straightener. mine is only 1" wide.
I think Effexor is supposed to work pretty quickly. My dad takes it... It helps with his depression, but he doesn't feel like himself when he's on it.
Post a Comment