Don't you hate that? When you have a Monday off, then the following Tuesday just feels like Monday anyway? I hate it. I had a Monday today...bleagh.
Right now I'm waiting for this silly tour of our office building ("Mentoring Moments") so I can go upstairs to use the copy machine. I have to interview high school kids tomorrow & need to have enough paperwork. *sigh*
My weekend was good, but definitely not long enough. I feel the need to be absent from work still. I wish I could be. I may have FINALLY got up the necessary motivation to clean my apt. But, we'll see when I get home tonight.
If I had long, con-joined thoughts ("I can do joined up writing now!") I would write them in here today, but I don't have that right now...I told Justin once that my brain was like Gilmore Girls. I meant it...there's a lot of sporadic stuff going on up there.
I'm also just tired & wish I could be gone from here...
Justin finally moved into his apartment this weekend. Hurrah. Everyone wish him luck w/ apartment living...I think it's been awhile for him.
Ladies short program skate tonight for the Olympics. Whee.
Tuesday, February 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment