With the year drawing to a close & me lacking originality or gumption for a "real" post today, I thought I'd put in this thingie I got from my friend, Susan, via email.
January
1. Did you have a new year's resolution this year? No, I don't think so...unless it was to be smarter when it came to guys
2.Who kissed you at midnight? No one at midnight, my ex- boyfriend about 2:00 a.m. And yes, we were exes at that time
3. Does it snow where you live? Sometimes
4. Do you like hot chocolate? If it's really chocolatey
5. Have you ever been to times square to watch the ball drop? Nope
February
1. Who was your valentine in 2005? No one
2. What did your valentine get you? n/a
3. When you were little, did you buy valentines for your whole class? Yup, and I strategically gave the lame ones in the multi-packs to the people I didn't like very much
March
1. Are you Irish? No, German & Danish & a smidge of Dutch
2. Do you wear green on St. Patty's Day? Yup, my "Sioux City Tractor Races" t-shirt
3.What did you do for St. Patty's Day in 2005? Went out to a few bars & had some beer
April
1. Do you like the rain? Most of the time
2. Did you play an April fool's joke on anyone this year? Nope
3. Do you get tons of candy on easter? Not really.
**this is my birthday month & "for my birthday" (use finger quotes here) my friend Jessica set me up on a blind date...w/ Justin :o)
May
1. What's your favorite kind of flower? Gardenias, Carnations, Lillies and Tulips
2. Do you like the spring? Absolutely
3. Finish the phrase: April showers bring may flowers, what do may flowers bring? allergies?
4. What would you think of as a spring color? green
June
1. What year did you graduate from school? HS: 1996 & College: 2000
2. Did you go on any vacations last June? no, b/c I attended a wedding in May :o)
July
1. What did you do on the 4th of July? hung out w/ Justin & some of his friends
2. Did you go on any vacations during this month? Yup: Road Trip 2005 -- Cheyenne, Denver, Kansas City & Wamego, in like 4 days.
August
1. Did you do anything special to end off your summer? Went to Nate & Susan's deck party
2. What was your favorite summer memory of '05? swimming & drinking w/ Kittie, Brian & Justin at Justin's house (even though i stepped on a bee!)
3. Do you go swimming a lot in the summer? Depends on the summer...I did this year. But, still no tan
4. Do you go to the beach a lot? No, I live in Nebraska, no beaches here (not real ones anyway)
September
1. Did you attend school/college in '05? No
2. Who is/was your favorite teacher? I have a few, mostly from HS. Chuck: adv math; Ricki: all things english; Mr. B: AP History. d
3. Do you like fall better than summer? Absolutely
October
1. What was your favorite halloween costume ever? A witch or batman (in college)
2. What's your favorite candy? chocolate
3. What did you dress up like this year?I didn't
November
1. Whose house do you usually go to for thanksgiving? We used to alternate between my dad's brothers & our house when growing up. Right after college we frequented the I-80 Cracker Barrell near Lincoln. Last year I worked & spent it w/ some aunts & uncles while my parents were in Iowa. This year I was in AZ. Traditions are gone
2. Do you love stuffing? Nope, it's disgusting
3. What are you thankful for? my friends and family
December
1. Do you celebrate Christmas? yes
2. Have you ever been kissed under mistletoe? I don't think so
3. What do you want this year for Christmas? A new watch
4. What's the best present you ever got for Christmas? plane tickets to AZ; tickets to Phantom of the Opera; my flute
5. Do you like cold weather? Not very much lately
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ohh! Can I steal this? It looks like fun to do and I will be needing a New Year's idea to post!
Post a Comment