Monday, November 28, 2005

I'm back...from Arizona

Well, it's back to work, back to the cold weather & back to life here in NE w/o Justin. *pout*

It was SO good to see him last week. And the week itself was fun too. Not anything too structured or planned out or anything. Just relaxing. See? (aren't we just so cute?!)

That was actually taken in the Denver International Airport on Friday on our way back. Yup, Justin flew back with me. He finally got some time off & decided to come back & get his Dodge truck which was at my parents house. He also cleaned out the rest of his stuff (tools & what-not) from his house. He left yesterday about 1:00. And, yeah, he got stuck in all that nasty weather in the middle of the state. But, he's ok. He said it was harder to leave this time b/c now the only thing he has to come back for is me. It was harder to see him go this time too, for me. *sniffle*

As far as my week in Arizona, I didn't do too much. On Monday I got lost on the way back to our hotel. Monday afternoon I got lost on my way to a bead store in Tempe, Beads Galore. Monday night we wandered around the mall after eating dinner. Tuesday I hung around with my friend Kittie's friend, Selina. She lives in Chandler and has lived in Phoenix, so she showed me around a bit. It was fun & pretty laid back.

Wednesday night Justin & I went to see RENT at the movies. I loved it. He said it was good, but had too much singing (not a big musical fan, apparently).

Thursday we did the Thanksgiving thing at his brother Michael & sister-in-law, Jennifer's house. Good eats man. I was stuffed.

Friday we flew home.

I don't know if I actually saw a lot of AZ. But, what I saw, I liked. I also know that it's more expensive there than it is here. Especially real estate/renting wise. Anyway...I'll have to go back again before I make any kind of firm decision.

I'll post pictures of AZ in a separate post. Promise!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back! Good to hear that you had a fabulous time! :)

C.C. said...

Hey! Welcome back! Missed your blog while you were away!! Sounds like you had a great time in AZ!! You guysa re so stinkin' cute!!!!:)

"zumpmm"
tee-hee