Well, I didn't win my state's lottery last night. However, no one else did either. So now the powerball jackpot is up to $340 million. NOTHING to sneeze at there. If I win on Wednesday night's drawing, I'm probably gonna pee my pants on the spot. Then, I'm buying a ticket to AZ. And making Justin buy a house for us down there (screw renting an apt).
If it's supposed to be getting easier to have us be apart from each other, then something's not working. It's NOT getting any easier. I know that part of my problem is that my social life is kinda nill. It was kinda nill before we started dating. I hung out w/ Austin or I went to work. Sometimes I'd hang out w/ people from work. Sometimes I'd hang out w/ my then-roommate. Sometimes with my family. But mostly, I got up, went to work, went to the gym, came home, sat around & went to bed. Friday night was laundry night for a reason. At my new apt complex I can't have Friday be laundry night. Laundry can only be done from 8am till 10pm. GAH! I swear I have friends, they just live in other towns & states. I haven't found a set of friends since college, where I live, that's a good core group. I think partly b/c I'm reluctant to do so, for fear of "replacing" my Babes of South Ash. And it's not like I exactly have a lot of time to devote to go out to meet new friends. *sigh*
So...I'm bummed. And I'm at a loss of what to do w/ myself. And I feel boring. And that worries me. I don't want to BE boring. I don't want Justin to be down there, w/o me & ...I know, I'm being silly. It's just hard to go to bed by myself at night.
Sunday, October 16, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Me too. It's very sucky and I'm not a good advice giver on this point as of late...
I'm just as boring ma dear.
Yeah and screw the renting thing!!
Post a Comment