Well, another week has come and past. Wrapping up week Four of Fantasy Football. A quick check of my teams for you all out there in Bloggy land...
Hiccuping Heroes vs. Kardboard Kings (which is J's team, BTW). Currently the score is KK 77.83 and HH 41.30. My QB and his kicker play tonight (both on Carolina). However, it'll be a miracle if Jake Delhomme can put up close to 40 points for a come-from-behind victory for my Heroes. Sigh.
Nacho Mama's Boys vs. Phillynative (some dude I don't know). Currently the score is NMB 87.09 and PN 61.64. I still have Ahman Green left to play, he has some Proehl dude from Carolina left to play. I'm thinking it's in the bag. Whoo...a 2 wk streak! And, hopefullyI'll be moving up in the rankings too! I have the most points for this week's game.
So, that's good.
It's October and so we can wear jeans every day to work this month. Currently I'm chillin in a polo shirt & a pair of Old Navy's. It's a beautiful thing.
I started putting/updating my resume on Monster. I'd put it on there a few years ago when I was looking to leave the radio biz & come to where I am now. So, I changed some things, added my current job, etc. I selected AZ as places I'm looking for jobs. However, I'm not done yet, so it's not viewable yet. Any suggestions as to when I should put it out there for open seeing? (my lease on my apartment is up at the end of June, so....finding a job before then would be great). Also, I'm struggling w/ things like my title and my objective. I HATE writing resumes. I'm good at the list stuff, bad at the bragging stuff. If anyone wants to help me, let me know ok?
Ok, I'd better get back to work.
Monday, October 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Arrgh, the job dilemma! Man I hate that too. I am currently in a similar situation. I would say, post the sucker ASAP and see what you get. As for title and objective...those are annoyances as well! Some say be specific, others say don't. Go with your gut! If you like it and you would hire you, then go for it! Good luck with your search! Happy Monday from Upstate NY!
you should ask jennjr...she seems to be having great luck with hers! I'd offer my help but I hate them as much as you do! :)
Post a Comment