Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Someone's been playing on my computer

AKA RANDOM THOUGHTS ON A TUESDAY (TWITTERINGS)

*I just opened up my Solitaire game & the deck is changed. I didn't do it. Also, someone turned my computer off yesterday, b/c when I got back to the office at 8pm last night (don't ask) I had to turn it back on. >:o(

*I really like Rilo Kiley. I also (sadly) am very amused by the new Bloodhound Gang song: Foxtrot. It's about doing the deed & employs every euphemism I've ever heard & nine million more that I haven't.

*J finds out today if he'll be moving to AZ next month. Backstory on that: he was contacted a few weeks ago by a 2nd headhunting company (one who'd hired him right out of the Navy...he was laid off from that job due to computer economy downturn) about a job in AZ. Had a 40 minute telephone interview/skills assesment yesterday. *GULP*

*I miss my gramma & really wanted my teddy bear last night (the one she & grandpa gave me when I was 8) b/c I was feeling ooky.

*I HATE allergies. I feel as if my eyeballs are swimming in sinus fluid. And my head feels weird & kinda spacey. That's W/O medicine. (whee!)

*AZ is HOT.

*The only good thing about winter is that most plants are dead & so my allergies are much better (except for the dust thing)

*I HATE the smell of fresh popcorn. For some reason it always makes me think of dirty diaper pail (as in, urine on cloth diapers). Ick. Particularly an issue w/ microwave popcorn.

*I need to go shopping for laundry stuff & hair goop & groceries on Friday. And, looks like I need to use this check to pay rent, phone bill & one of my store card bils. *sigh* J keeps joking that I need a sugar daddy to take care of me so I don't have to worry about money. I only want one if he's applying.

*I really want to win U2 tickets.

*I'm excited it's almost the Halloween season: wanna go haunted housing. BOO!

*That's all I've got for now.

No comments: